Mod Please lock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Thats exactly right!!
And *Jello* was Stumbled upon trying to invent a Construction Adhesive.

I think it's Great Glueing the little Crumb Snatcher's fingers.
lol.png

Keeps him out of the Coop, So he can't reak Havok with them.

Last edited:
Wow what a bunch of tigtha***s. Ohh he stuck the kids hands together oohhh how could he! He unstuck em so chill out. I shot my brother with a BB gun, replaced my sisters hair gel with liquid gummy candy and drove my Moms Pontiac into a ditch at 80mph. And wont even get into the stuff that was pulled on me. I'm sure the prissy comments are coming from folks with an emotional devoid family so just ignore them. Good luck with your hatch.

yuckyuck.gif
You guys are really wicked! I thought I was BAAAAAD! Took my sis' Barbie doll and took the head off and swap it with Ken's body and put Ken's head on Barbie's body. Dressed them accordingly and waited awhile before my sister screamed and cried the whole evening....such a shock for her but priceless in laughter!!!!!! Then the payback came!

Quote:
developed for war wounds. but you can get a good burn from in if you have sensitive skin. also, you can pull the skin off of your hands which could be asking for a great infection.

I "allegedly"
roll.png
shot my fiancee in the butt with a paintball gun while she was leaning over a fence
wink.png
, but if I was only 7 posts into a new forum, I would refrain from trying to bait its' members into an argument mr. majestik.
roll.png

Just my two cents.

I have a great sense of humor...really i do.... but if my kids uncle glued their hands together there would be hell to pay. It's just a stupid thing to do.

Oh and my family is just fine emotionally....we just care about one another. I'm surprised so many think it's just a fine thing to do.

Oh well that's just my opinion!
big_smile.png

Bet the kid won't mess with his eggs again. That's what families do...play tricks on each other. If the kids mom ain't upset....then it's not up to us to say it was not a funny joke. I think it was, tho. lighten up...all is well.: lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom