Model with a 20 inch waist...

you wear a corset for a year and your body will stay like that this is from have one on for a while YEARS?? if you take a pieve of clother and wrap it around your middle you can get the same resualt. But you know maybe this is where the hour glass figure came from huh?

Rhyden

...I watched a video of this girl with 20 inch waist...from the way she walks, she might have bumblefoot

Time for her to be wormed AND get a full blood panel if she does not have any issues with eating disorders. Now I hope she does not go into modeling, its NOT the type of woman I would want for a mother, daughter or aunt! I like to look at women with some "substance", curves in the right places that shows WOMAN miles away!

I wear corset during my CW reeanctments and they are comfortable, however, you do need to relieve the pressures once in a while particuarly in the evening when your body naturally swell during the day, eating small meals throughout the day and keep cool LOL! Eating meals with corset can make you lose weight but not something I would encourage. Smaller the meals, less salt, no pop would help a long ways and drink lots of water! Sorry I dont have that kind of wasp waist figure like the Victorians did back in those days but enough to bring the flabs closer to body, and the babies stay in their respective places, that's the corset's job.

For those who are interested in the "unmentionables" during back in those days, go visit the FB Civil War's Closet, it is very informative and covers all agenda in everyday life of people whom they would never dare to discuss about unmentionables, taboo, sex, social manners, table manners, dancing, behind the bed scenerios, prostitutions, medicines, etc. and all the things you would not dare ask because your great grandmother or grandma would sushed you for it.

I think she looks ghastly. Like a deformed walking skeleton.

I've heard all the excuses for anorexia. IMO, she falls into this category.

...I watched a video of this girl with 20 inch waist...from the way she walks, she might have bumblefoot

lol.png
Long ago in a land far away (Florida) I did temp. work as a photographer's assistant. This was back when film was used and my job was to keep all cameras filled with the correct film at all times. I also was the gopher and made sure lots of laxatives, coffee, and cigarettes were ready for the models.

Let me tell you these girls were cranky. It was Christmas time and this was a shoot to promote the Easter clothes for JC Penny, Kmart, Montgomery Wards and so forth. The stress of a photo shoot is tremendous, and I saw grown men cry at the end of an 18 hour day.

Half the time the clothes didn't fit. Dresses hung like limp rags on starving, skinny, cranky models. The shoes never fit. They were either too small or too big. Let me tell you those 6 ft 2 inch gals had some big feet! The staff was very adept at using duct tape to make apparel behave. Models had to suddenly leave the set thanks to the laxatives and coffee. Cat fights occasionally broke out among the models and the hair would literally fly. I mean wigs flew every where.

What an experience for a college student who needed quick cash. I earned every penny and never looked back.

Corsets are a hideous torture. Prolong use and overuse of them displaces organs, damages a woman's ability to have a safer birth, decreases breathing, breaks bones, ruptures organs and has been known to even push a woman's organs out of the body through orifices. That unnatural hourglass is ugly to me. Could it be photo shop? Otherwise she would have had to use a corset in a very tight fitting for a long time to get that figure. That can not be comfortable

I don't know if that model was born that way, but I know that it can happen. My mother was a model in the late 1930s & early 1940s. She was so proud of the fact that she had a 19 inch waist. She was 5 ft 8 inches tall and not anorexic. She was a great cook and ate regular portions.
I still have her old (horse) riding pants. The waistband, which was custom tailored, is truly tiny.
It was difficult to be her daughter, since she was obsessed with beauty and I take after my dad. I was naturally skinny, (before having kids) but nowhere near as tiny as she was.
I'm not defending that model, I'm all for natural, real beauty. I just wanted to comment that a shape like that can happen in real life.

Kim

Her whole body looks nasty. I don't mean to judge, but if you read the article she says that she has a small stomach and if she eats too much she gets sick. She has made herself that way. Has no one ever heard of shrinking or stretching your stomach. Eat enough big meals often and you will stretch your stomach. Start eating very small meals not so often you will shrink your stomach. If she made herself eat more nutritious calorie packed food, she would look healthier. Cause to me she doesn't look healthy. You can tell that her lack of weight is also evident in her arms and legs. She is more than naturally skinny. She might not be considered anorexic, but I say she has made the choice not to eat normal amounts of food.

I feel sorry for her. It makes me want to bring her home to the country and FEED her!!! If I was her family I would be truly worried about her because despite the tiny waist she is on the rather thin side.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom