Modern Bantams anyone?

so cute!
love.gif

we are gonna be having our first modern bantams hatchin soon
smile.png
. We also have some self blue moderns coming from Ideal. I know they wont be any good typewise but will be fun anyway...

I went to Atwoods today...and there they were. A blue (possibly lemon blue?) and a black. SO cute. I couldn't resist so I got two of them. I'm used to my noiseless Langshans! How can such a tiny chick make SO much noise!

I never manage to make it to atwoods or tractor supply when they have chicks, sold out each time I go in...I am runnin a lemon blue rooster over two lemon blue hens, and two silver blue hens right now, waitin on my silver blue rooster....got a red pyle modern egg in hatcher right now...my wife has a pair of pyles

I just found this thread, and love it because I got two Modern Bantams for my daughter. She liked the look of them because she said they looked like her (long legs
lol.png
) I've been trying to figure out the colors and by looking at this thread I think we have a blue! So exciting! The other is all black, but they are still chicks (only 2 1/2 weeks) I can't wait to see them grown. My daughter wants to join 4H when she turns 5 this summer and these look like a great pick! Well here are our two Modern Bantams, at a few days old (I really need to get that camera charged)

This is "Stretch"
78308_blue1.jpg

And "Slim"
78308_black1tooo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom