modern game bantam show RESULTS ARE IN!!!!!!!!

chickenlover54

Henely Hatchery
10 Years
May 20, 2009
Northern Illinois
submit pics of your modern game bantams and i will judge based on the APA standards of perfection. This show will end 8 pm tomorrow.
good luck, Henely Hatchery

ENTRY FORM-
name-
breed-
color-
hen,cock,pullet or cockeral-

AWARDS-
best of show- Enchilada by tfpets I liked everything about this bird he had great color, size, shape, and mostly how he shows himself by reaching for the sky but I wished I could have seen a pic of his chest to see how far the lacing went down.
best hen- Kiwi by tfpets also a very nice bird but not showing as well as she could of in the pic
best cock- Enchilada by tfpets
best pullet-N/A
best cockeral-N/A

Chickenlady- I wish I could have placed wour rooster higher but his tail was a tad bit too long and it went straight off his body I like to see a little more elevation in it and he didn't see quite get the hieght that Enchilada had.

Tfpets- your lemon blue rooster had to long of lacing on his chest you would want it to stop almost immediatly half way down his chest and also I would have had to see a side view. he is very stunning though.

GREAT SHOW, GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I dont have very many pics of our moderns, even though they live IN OUR HOUSE most of the year!!

Name-Enchilada
breed- Modern Game Bantam
color- BR
Rooster
Moderns5.jpg

(It was a windy day too, and he is a bit ruffly)
Breeder/Courtney Moody

Name-Kiwi
color- BR
Hen
P1010958.jpg

Breeder/Courtney Moody

Name-Duck (Ducks last show before retirement)
color- Lemon Blue
Hen
P1010922.jpg

Breeder/Courtney Moody

Last edited:
I just found this contest. We have a gorgeous pair of Birchen Modern Game Bantams from Brent Davenport lines that I would have loved to of entered.

When are you going to have another contest?

Back
Top Bottom