heres a few of mine
39028_mod_game_nov_14_10_072.jpg
39028_mod_game_nov_14_10_075.jpg
39028_buff_bra_001.jpg
and a few chicks
39028_modren_game_009.jpg
39028_jan21_11_x_mas_chicks_022.jpg
39028_jan21_11_x_mas_chicks_032.jpg

my wife has a pair of red pyles, and ordered some self blues, some black and some red pyles from ideal, just for fun....I am workin on just birchen, silver blue and brown reds....have a silver blue splash hen with my birchen cockbirds, we will see what kind of silver blues I get from them...

Bumping an old thread because I finally managed to get a trio of black MGBs. These little guys are so fun! Great personalities -- even though they've been with me a week they come running to the door of their pen when I come out (it may be because they have learned I am the Food Lady). I wish I could find more but it looks like I'll have to wait for spring and order from Ideal.

Here they are looking a bit motheaten since they're molting:

Moderns do have great attitudes. I am down to working just on my silver blues, brown reds werent hardy at all and the birchens threw a lot of off colors...so just going to stick with my SB's...

I have been hatching moderns by the week. They very personably and are now one of the three breeds that i will keep. I am breeding birchen and I am hoping to get my hans on some blues. I am also thinking of working on a project so i can get lavender modern what do yall think about that.

Quote:
The silver blues are just gorgeous. I'm trying to decide if I just want to work with blacks or if I want to pick up another color or two... then again since I can only find them at Ideal, I should probably stick with something basic like black. And order 50 in the hopes of getting three or four that I can work with...

Back
Top Bottom