Mom passed away...need prayer support for our family

Oh honey this is the worst time of year to lose a parent, and I really do feel for you. My deepest sympathy for your pain. I am assuming you are a Christian from your reference to going Home. Just take comfort in knowing that she is in a MUCH better place than we are here on Earth. She can now feel nothing but joy, ever again.
hugs.gif

That's a beautiful photo of your Mom, the light & love of Jesus shine from her eyes.
Here's a
hugs.gif
for your hurting heart, another
hugs.gif
for the extra funeral you made time to attend on your friend's behalf.

Quote:
Debi. Yes I am a Christian, and it is a horrible time to lose her, but I try to count it all joy, because winter and Christmas were Momma's favorite times of the year. Now, when it approaches, I'll be thinking of her each year spending the very best time that she can ever have with our Lord.
love.gif
Just imagining it...
clap.gif

I don;t feel like celebrating right now though. I will later, but right now, I'm just marking time and making sure that my kiddos enjoy celebrating the most important thing that for us defines Christmas, the birth of Jesus! Mom will be there, pain free, cooking up a storm, and able to sing to the One that she sang for before her little body just starting wearing out...
wee.gif

Thank you!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Sunny, thank you. I appreciate all the hugs and prayers, it truly means a lot to our family.
hugs.gif

She was truly a one of a kind and loved the Lord so much...
love.gif

If I didn't attend that funeral, my Momma would have come down and gotten me to go!
tongue.png
She loved my best friend also and if I weren't there for her when there was no reason to NOT be....oooohhhh, I would have caught it!!
tongue.png
Its not about us, it's about serving others so that Jesus shows through our actions, not just words.
hugs.gif

I hope I worded that correctly, I'm tired and I know what I mean, but it comes out sounding funny when I type it, which is why I don't post a lot.
hu.gif

Thank you SO much!!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom