Monarc23--late hatching question??

Well, this little un is the second to the last to hatch. He drags his legs and scoots himself with his beak. I've put some feed in front of him and gotten him to water, but I'm not holding out much hope. The others are growing and he isn't. Amazing isn't it, how fast they grow?

Quote:
wow that's odd! Im sorry aboutthat lil guy i hope he suprises you though! I had a tuxedo chick REALLY awesomely marked hatch out the other day that i didnt hold much hope for very tiny and couldnt even hold his head up. Today hes still tiny and running around with it's big siblings so ihope the same for you
fl.gif
we can always hope!
hugs.gif

As of this morning the remaining two eggs which had pipped yesterday, still hadn't hatched. I could see a little bit of movement but we were now facing day 22. I pulled them from the incubator and helped the little guys out. They both came out in a rush, happy to be free. They have lived and will go out to the big brooder with the rest of the crowd tomorrow morning. One more day to get caught up before they face the crush. I'm already looking at my huge aquarium and wondering how long it will work. Yikes there are bunches of them!! LOL:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom