Monk Fans

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TillinWithMyPeeps, Nov 23, 2009.

1. TillinWithMyPeeps

TillinWithMyPeeps Waiting for Spring...

Aug 22, 2008
    Ohio
  2. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    I have only followed monk since this year and trying to catch up on reruns. I love that goof [​IMG]

3. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

We've watched Monk since the first season. I'll be sorry to see the series end. I hope he really finds out who killed Trudy.

4. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I love Monk too. Did you know that he is originally from Green Bay Wisconsin??? Just an hour from me. He was here this weekend to show his new movie that was taped here too. In Door County. That's the little thump-like part that sticks out of Wisconsin. The movie's called Feed the Fish I believe.

5. MaggieRae

MaggieRae Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    North Texas
    Quote:Hey, I've been there. My friends live there too.
    I love Monk. I get to watch that show every weekend. (We only have two channels. It's monk or paid programming. Hard choice [​IMG] )

6. thebritt

thebritt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Humboldt County
    Quote:Hey, I've been there. My friends live there too.
    I love Monk. I get to watch that show every weekend. (We only have two channels. It's monk or paid programming. Hard choice [​IMG] )

Me three. I used to go to Door County every summer w/mom when growing up. I miss the paddle boats! And the cherries, fish boils, and fall colors! I'm also a Monk fan - since the beginning. I can't help but wonder if he gets cured of his neurosis?

7. TillinWithMyPeeps

TillinWithMyPeeps Waiting for Spring...

Aug 22, 2008
    Ohio
    No guesses as to who killed Trudy?

8. chixrus

chixrus Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    It Was Sharona!!!!!!!!!

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I am so totally gonna miss that show. I usually watch the reruns, so I am a bit behind, but I LOVE that character so much!!!!

10. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:I was born in Manitowoc- no one knows where that is but me...still have family there- my great-gandparents had a house up in Door county years ago.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by