Monthly Didn't come, blood test results in... Negitive for pregnancy.

GET THIS!!!!
smile.png
celebrate.gif

Hubby said that once I am checked on July 2nd and we find out the results if im fine and things to back to normal (getting my monthly) we will start trying!!!!
celebrate.gif
He says he sees how important it is to me now and he'd be happy to be a dad. So maybe I will get my planned wish (of planning for a baby)
big_smile.png

Quote:
I'm kind of glad I'm not the only one who did this, but I'm sorry you had to have this experience, just the same. I'll never have the same equilibrium I had prior to kids, that's for sure- and I'm certainly not traumatized by vomiting, like some people.

I always said it was like I was going to keep heaving until I puked up my toes- that my body wouldn't quit until then!

I don't know what ya'll believe but i think sneaky God had a hand in this. He wanted my family (and hubby ofcourse) to get used to the idea of me having a child before we actually planned for one. And now that everything has gone over smoothly they are all coming around
big_smile.png
Least that's my thinking. Now i just need my monthlies to return!
lau.gif

Congrats Monarch, I'm happy you and your Hubby are on the same page now
big_smile.png

As far as your monthlies.. I was watching a show last night on women who didnt know they were pregnant and went to the hospital ( actually some didnt make it there!) because they were in extreme pain and had a baby right then. One even had twins! She didnt have her monthlyfor a couple years and still got pregnant ... so my point is... keep trying even without the monthlies...
wink.png

Quote:
That is EXACTLY what happened Niki. That is one of the ways God works in
our lives. The key is to recognize it.

You are meant to be a Mom. It's gonna happen, just not the time and
way you expect. God has a great sense of humor.
wink.png

Quote:
That is EXACTLY what happened Niki. That is one of the ways God works in
our lives. The key is to recognize it.

You are meant to be a Mom. It's gonna happen, just not the time and
way you expect. God has a great sense of humor.
wink.png

Yes He does doesn't He!
gig.gif
Well like everyone says (even me) things happen for a reason and I am SURE this was the reason!!! Now lets just hope in august or something I can say "theres TWO LINES not one this time!" LOL! Would be nice. I won't be impacient though. Just will try and go by Gods will and I am fine with that.
smile.png
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom