MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

So Bent creek is this sunday?
Anyone going?
Perhaps with some Australorp chicks?
big_smile.png

The Bent Creek Feed swap is this Sunday. I'm not sure if I'm going or not. I will be having a hatch going on and the last time I left, two chicks that were alive and pretty well out of their shells were still partially hatched and dead when I got home. Not sure if they would have made it if I had been home, but so far every chick I have helped hatch has survived. So now I have the only if syndrome.
hu.gif
idunno.gif
th.gif
bow.gif

Quote:
WHAT ARE THEY? ?? They are soooo cute!

Yours if you want them, Daddy is Wheaten Americana (Fiesta) moms are any of the following, BSL, RIR, GLW, silkie/GLW cross (I can point out that chick- blue beak, 5 toes each foot), EE, or BCM(clean legged mom).

Last edited:
Just got back from Bent Creek. My wife is now permanetly banned from going. We've gone to the last 2 and she comes home with a rabbit each time. "Honey, this is a chicken swap". I did get 2 Austrolorps though.
wee.gif

Sorry I wasn't able to make the swap. I have a hatch going on and a chick was nearly out but was struggling all morning partially hatched, so I checked it out and sure enough it was stuck. I took a q-tip and moistened the spot where it was stuck and put it back in the incubator and a few minutes later it hatched. It's looking good...

Back
Top Bottom