MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

Featherbaby, baby, did you pick up free chicks for me? Oh, well, we came after church and did go home with 4 girls. Bartered some and paid for some.
celebrate.gif

I'm sorry, I got the free babies
smile.png
Thanks so much Firetigris, they're sweeties. I ended up with a few more "mystery" chicks and they're
all snug in the brooder in the garage. See y'all on the 17th!!

Quote:
Sooo sorry, but they went to a good home with Holly (Scraps) only seconds after I called you. I'm glad you found some chicks you liked, I had to leave a little early to relieve the caregiver and take over with mom. She fell again last Friday. No obvious damage (other than the near aneurysm I had when I found her on the floor). She just can't remember that she can't stand up and walk on her own. So she keeps doing it. Sorry I missed you, hope to see you soon.

Quote:
Sooo sorry, but they went to a good home with Holly (Scraps) only seconds after I called you. I'm glad you found some chicks you liked, I had to leave a little early to relieve the caregiver and take over with mom. She fell again last Friday. No obvious damage (other than the near aneurysm I had when I found her on the floor). She just can't remember that she can't stand up and walk on her own. So she keeps doing it. Sorry I missed you, hope to see you soon.

There's four more if my dumb neighbor backs out... they are a week older.

I don't think he will but he is awful paranoid.

Silkies have a horrid time here every time there is a major storm, during the -TORNADO WARNING- I went outside and move them back into the coop-

I (STILL) lost 'Dollar' (the smaller of the silver silkies, and two mixed chicks (leaving me with the roosters I think) - as the chicks took shelter and were quiet in a concrete block- that's three birds that have killed themselves in concrete blocks- WHat gives...

I need something else around the 'open sides' of the coop to keep the rabbits from digging out- concrete blocks are bad bad things... (and they all had a standard brick in the holes except for that one brick... it figures right?)

Back
Top Bottom