MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

Sad to say,I wasn't able to go. I have a sore throat and can barely talk. I even missed church this morning. Robby called me and said it was good. He can't wait until they have a real farm so he can get some RIR and Barred Rocks for some giant eggs.

Hi Holly,

Yes there is a swap on the last Sunday this month...November 29th. I'm hoping we will have more people bring chickens to sell since we had more buyers than sellers last time. What kinds of chicks do you have to bring? I never did hear from the lady who wanted the Jersey Giant Roo. Sorry, I tried.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

I did a search on Craigslist just the other day and found her old post. I wrote her and
she said that they were still looking for a JG roo so hopefully he's found a new home
big_smile.png

I have 3 boys to 8 girls, I'm not sure how long they can handle the abuse of being hopped on
constantly!!!

As for chicks...who knows! I can't seem to quit stuffing the bator with every egg that I
find. Most likely some RC RIW's, RIRs, and some mixes and some mysteries. Hopefully that'll
be a good weekend for everybody.................

I'm SO glad you got in touch with the JG lady. I had made about 5 attempts to contact her but she never answered. Go figure.

I am anxious to see what you hatch out.....see you there.

Sandi

The lady was actually looking for a roo for her sister thats up in Georgia. I spoke
with her today and she has 14 ladies waiting for him so I think he's hit the jackpot
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

As for chicks...just hatched out today some really nice looking bantam cochins, some rc rhode
island whites, a few RIR's although the next 30 of them are already spoken for, and a little
Serama. And...a couple of silver chicks (no idea what made them but they sure are cute!!)

Cya in 2 weeks!

Hi All Finally getting all the kinks out and I think we can make it this month. Thats if DH stops buying calves LOL. Every time I turn around hes buying another one We now have 8. I will have some chicks to bring this time
not sure exactly what I will be parting with but I will post a list in the next day ro so. Hope to see everyone again Micki

Back
Top Bottom