Mopars/AMC....muscle car people and any others too!

arabianequine

Crowing
9 Years
Apr 4, 2010
I have a 74 Gremlin X. My husband has a 49 Plymouth coupe and a 55 Dodge half ton stepside short box. Ours are all stock currently and need work still.

What do you have?

I agree hot rods are the best. My husband and i have,a 67 chevelle, 65 El Comino,a custom70 El Comino.We bought our 67 chevelle in 1979. Restored ground up twice,and my husband wrecked it not to long ago. So it needs to be put back together, but money is tight.my husband was going down a alley where we lived, and seen it in a back yard. The people had a pitbull tied to the car it was a dog house.it had one good dent on the right rear tail light.It needed front seats,and steeringwheel.The pitbull ate it.My husband paid 2 houndred dollors.We also had 67mustang GTA fastback,2 69 dodge chargers,69 roadrunner, 67oldscutlass suprem.So we like to hear more people like you with a old hotrods .I still want a 65 GTO.Maybesomeday.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Glad you saved it from being a dog house.....sorry it got wrecked. I understand time and money.

Gremlin was my first car not this exact car but close I think and price was right when I got it. We have had the Gremlin for a few years now. My husband has had so many cars over the years. He is a die hard Mopar freak. He loves cars and working on them. He totally restores cars for a living inside and out. Right now he is working for a guy that has 4 Trans ams and just about to paint one that is a bandit look a like. We like going to car shows and events.

Quote:
Nice car, I did not realize you were so close to me till now I just noticed. I leave in Eastern Washington.

Back
Top Bottom