Morbid Request - Anyone willing to ship me bantam chicken heads/skulls??

Kanchii

Crowing
15 Years
Sep 8, 2007
San Rafael, California
Here's a weird one for your meat bird raisers! I need bantam chicken skulls! I'm happy to take fresh/meaty heads and process them myself or if you happen to just have skulls I'd be interested! Looking for bantam/smaller breeds at this time because the large breed skulls I have are too large for the art project I am using them for. Ideally someone in Southern California I can pick up from but if you're up for shipping with cold packs, I'm down!

Here's a weird one for your meat bird raisers! I need bantam chicken skulls! I'm happy to take fresh/meaty heads and process them myself or if you happen to just have skulls I'd be interested! Looking for bantam/smaller breeds at this time because the large breed skulls I have are too large for the art project I am using them for. Ideally someone in Southern California I can pick up from but if you're up for shipping with cold packs, I'm down!
3D printing it's a good alternative

What are you making?

I can’t help because I’m on the east coast and have no bantams. But I’ve read that silkies are a niche meat market and popular with certain cuisines/ethnicities (Asian I think?). Since silkies are usually small, maybe check with local/ethnic butchers or grocery stores??

I can’t help because I’m on the east coast and have no bantams. But I’ve read that silkies are a niche meat market and popular with certain cuisines/ethnicities (Asian I think?). Since silkies are usually small, maybe check with local/ethnic butchers or grocery stores??
This is a great idea!

Back
Top Bottom