Morbid Request - Anyone willing to ship me bantam chicken heads/skulls??

Kanchii

Crowing
13 Years
Sep 8, 2007
San Rafael, California
Here's a weird one for your meat bird raisers! I need bantam chicken skulls! I'm happy to take fresh/meaty heads and process them myself or if you happen to just have skulls I'd be interested! Looking for bantam/smaller breeds at this time because the large breed skulls I have are too large for the art project I am using them for. Ideally someone in Southern California I can pick up from but if you're up for shipping with cold packs, I'm down!

nicalandia

Free Ranging
12 Years
Jul 16, 2009
Stuck In a Dream
My Coop
My Coop
Here's a weird one for your meat bird raisers! I need bantam chicken skulls! I'm happy to take fresh/meaty heads and process them myself or if you happen to just have skulls I'd be interested! Looking for bantam/smaller breeds at this time because the large breed skulls I have are too large for the art project I am using them for. Ideally someone in Southern California I can pick up from but if you're up for shipping with cold packs, I'm down!
3D printing it's a good alternative

Kiki

🙄🤚Do More!
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
What are you making?

ladybrasa

Songster
Premium Feather Member
Jun 13, 2020
Virginia, USA
I can’t help because I’m on the east coast and have no bantams. But I’ve read that silkies are a niche meat market and popular with certain cuisines/ethnicities (Asian I think?). Since silkies are usually small, maybe check with local/ethnic butchers or grocery stores??

Kiki

🙄🤚Do More!
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
I can’t help because I’m on the east coast and have no bantams. But I’ve read that silkies are a niche meat market and popular with certain cuisines/ethnicities (Asian I think?). Since silkies are usually small, maybe check with local/ethnic butchers or grocery stores??
This is a great idea!

Top Bottom