More Avatars

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by IloveTravis, Jul 31, 2008.

1. IloveTravis

IloveTravis Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2008
    Be aware that if you request here, you are actually adding yourself on to a list of people who will recieve avatars in the near future, not right away. My other thread is becoming cramped.

So just leave a description of what you want :)

*NOTE

Remember it will take me a while to complete all requests

ONLY POST if you are requesting an avatar. I'm making a list, and it's easier to keep track of it that way.
    ONLY POST ONCE, so I don't add you in twice :)

And lastly DO NOT PM ME WITH REQUESTS because your avatar will end up going to the back of the list. I do them in the order that they are posted. If you PM me I don't know where to put you. (people who have done it in the past, don't fret, you are not at the back of the list.)

Fire away [​IMG]

Please specify any or all of the following

color-
    what will be featured-
    what you want your avi to say-

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  2. ChuckenGirl

ChuckenGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2007
    Maryland :)
    First off, I just want to say your amazing at drawing!!

Color: Background: white Chicken: Yellow
    Featured: I want a chicken on a leash, the leash held by chuck norris.
    Words: under chuck can you have an arrow pointing to it that says "the norrisnator" and on the top have "chuckengirl".

Hope it isnt too much!

3. sunnydee

sunnydee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    I would love to have one with a white leghorn with a nice big smiling sun in the background!

Amazing drawings! Great work and thank you for offering this to us![​IMG]

4. Dinos_rock

Dinos_rock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Arizona
    Ok, add me to the list![​IMG] These avatars you make are so cute![​IMG]

I would like (if its possible) one with all my chicks in it. Silver duckwing old english game, lavender dutch, white silkie, black silkie, silver sebright, buff brahma as chicks. (If that is too many, let me know...) The background: either medium blue or dark blue (not too dark though) and I just want it to say my username. And could you put a few little hearts in there somewhere? Ok, if I'm asking too much, just let me know (or if you need pics let me know too). Thanks![​IMG]

5. OHMYCHICKIES

OHMYCHICKIES Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2008
    This is very nice of you.

I would like a Light Brahma, Buff Orpington, and a Bard Rock, all fighting for the watermelon set in front of them.

Thank you much!!

6. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Could you do a chick in a tea cup for me or beside a teacup as shown in my current avatar? You pick the colors just add angelandspot somewhere in it. [​IMG] Thanks. I have seen your others and they are super cute. I'd also like hearts in the background of the image if that is possible.

7. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    [​IMG]

8. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

I would like a buff orp type chicken pecking in the ground next to a skep-type bee hive (here's an example of a skep, cuz that's what I've got down back, chickens and bees. Pale blue background, green grass foreground, a pecking hen next to a pretty skep bee hive. Pretty please? [​IMG]

Ooh, oooh, oooh, you can have something written on the avatar? I'd like 'A Bit of Earth' on it! That's what I'm calling my little homestead here.

9. menageriemama

menageriemama Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2008
    Lake Nebagamon, WI
    I would like a little girl with pigtails, a big grin and her eyes closed, hugging a hen a little too hard. If the hen's eyes could be popping out as an animation, that would be killer... [​IMG]

Thanks!!!

10. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Ooh goodie. I hope I can get one now.

color- any colors, I guess, it's a scene
    what will be featured- I'd like a little white barn with light blue doors and white X's across them, with some little buff orp chicks wandering around outside in the grass. If you can throw a tree in there too, that'd be good, since the barn's near the woods.
    what you want your avi to say- Shellie or Sterling Acres Farm, whichever you can fit.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by