More Dog Pics....Bored Again!!!!

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
This is Corky looking silly. We found him and he is 6 months and weighs about 60 lbs......
th.gif

1845_corky6mnth1.jpg

1845_corky6mnth2.jpg

We think he is mostly Sheperd, he has a couple issues, vet says he is Hermaphrodite. He has boy "parts" but not functional in that way.
His "wee wee" is not fully enclosed and his tail is a corkscrew and close to his body (hence thename "Corky")
He is a real sweetie and plays very good with the Jacks, plus he is getting a very mean sounding bark.

That's weird? I've never heard of a hemaphrodite dog before. I guess it's not impossible, just strange. But that's good, at least you don't have to get him fixed
big_smile.png

He does look like a shepherd. Mine is a shepherd/lab mix. She doesn't have the long hair, but she has the markings, and she is HUGE!! And a pain, but she's a baby still, so that's expected. She has the length and coat style of a lab, with the marking of a shepherd. And she has floppy ears. I'll find a pic of her, I think there's one in my siggy link of her when she was about 6 or 7 months. She is now 9 months, give or take, and she is at least 70 pounds!! And still wants to sit on my lap, or between my feet. When she sits between my feet and tries to look at me, she just about knocks me over with her head!! Her nose is belly-button level!
And she has a very scary bark as well. Sounds like she is going to eat somebody! We have to keep her tied right now. She likes to 'play with' the chickens, and she is scared to death of a horse and rider. Not horses, not people, just a rider on a horse. I'm afraid she would hurt the next person that decided to ride their horse down the road!

Last edited:
Corky plays with my little male Jack puppy, Bernie. They are the same age and Bernie beats the heck out of Corky.
Corky is soooo good with Bernie, he could easily kill him.

Yeah I have a beagle pup that likes to be the big dog! They get along great unless Baby is eating. She isn't really aggressive, she just doesn't like anyone to see her eating! Midget the beagle usually sleeps in Baby's dog house with her, especially if it is cold or raining!

Back
Top Bottom