more eggs

DragunzGirl

Crowing
15 Years
Aug 9, 2008
GA
Well i got 45 or so more chicken eggs today
big_smile.png
i bought them all for 8 bucks, not to bad. I dont know what all is good or any thing but we will find out in 21 days lol.

Yep cheap eggs but they came from a good chicken coop. There are 2 roosters with lots of hens and the roosters do the job so that means i should get some babies out of these eggs.
big_smile.png
i'll keep you all updated.

Ok, well its day 10 and i looked at some of the eggs with my flashlight to just see how they were doing, well i saw alot of them are good for sure, some are duds for sure but i will look on day 14 to make 100% sure whats good or bad. On day 14 i'll toss out bad ones.

well i did not check all the eggs i just looked at some. the some i looked at were only 12 i saw so far 3 bad and 9 good out of that 12. This is out of 45 eggs
big_smile.png
so im going to recheck all of them Tuesday night and let you all know how many
big_smile.png

I do mark so i marked the ones i thought were bad. If there the same way Tuesday there coming out.

Ok i could not help it lol i had to go look again and look at ALL of them lol, i see at moment at least 30 out of the 45 look good
big_smile.png
. I'll check Tuesday again.

OK well i just did a check on each and every egg. I noticed when i opened the incubatore i had a bad smell so i knew i had some bad. I first did the sniff test and got rid of 3 BAD eggs. Than i went with my light and checked every one. I see 31 eggs with something moving in them. All the rest are in the trash now.

Back
Top Bottom