** MORE UPDATES ALL HATCHED ** PICS ADDED

I love the feeling of joy when babies hatch. I cant wait to see peanut
big_smile.png

100% hatch !! all three babies are out - and Peanut is fluffy and trying to walk - not very good but she is trying !

baby number two looks dark with little splash of yellow under the chin and on the neck - very cool

baby number three is a silvery-yellowish color - cant wait to see that one all dry and fluffy

all three babies seem to be doing fine - number three also has the yoke sak still attached about the same size Peanut had - so we will watch over him and keep him warm and hope for the best - Peanut's yoke is totally gone and her tummy looks great.

I cant believe I made ducks !! - this has to be the happiest day I have had in a very long time - I cant express enough how happy I am !!

Julie

kool sis i know u could do it i got 8 baby chicks born today also they r still drying also cant walk yet but getting there will send pic tomarrow

well here are some pictures I took real quick of the babies

Here is the first born - Peanut

S6300366.jpg

here are baby's number 2 & 3
the darker baby was the 2nd one out, baby 3 I think is going to be a very pretty color

S6300367.jpg

you can see that baby 3 still has some yoke sak , but I think he should be fine - Peanut looks great

Julie

oh my goodness those are cuuuuuuute!
eeek.
enough with the baby ducks - i'm not strong enough to resist their terrible adorability!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom