Morning, noon & night sickness......help...me!

crzychickenlady

Songster
12 Years
Jan 31, 2007
This is my 3rd and final pregnancy. It was been the worst EVER!!!

I am sick all the time, if im not vomiting, I am nauseous!

I have made it to the 2nd trimester, thought I would be out of the woods by now but this is ridiculous!!

I haven't kept any food down in the last 3 days.....So now I am weak and tired.

Any advice???

I was the same way with my third. It finally got a bit better in my 7th month. Two of the few things that would stay down for me were beef jerky and pepsi. I'd say if you feel hungry for something give it a try, even if it's maybe not the healthiest thing you could eat. My daughter was born healthy 2 weeks past my due date so I guess the weird diet didn't hurt her any.

Have you let your doctor know? I had hyperemesis gravidum - the inability to keep food or fluids down - in my first pregnancy. You get dehydrated even faster than when you're not pregnant. I spent a good portion of the pregnancy in the hospital being fed via I.V.
Beyond letting your doctor know what's going on - saltines, ginger ale, peppermint candies to suck on and peppermint tea. Try to eat some crackers and take a few sips of water/ginger ale before you get out of bed in the morning.

My niece was sick 24/7 too and her doctor told her to eat a small amount every two hours and she did and never got sick again
big_smile.png
At first she said the thought of food made her even more sick and she didn't think she could eat every two hours but the thought of NOT being sick made her try it LOL And it worked
big_smile.png
Good luck! I feel very lucky not to have gotten sick at all during any of my pregnancy's. Sure hope you can get it under control.

I was sick from the second my son was concieved! I wore SeaBands for 8 months. I threw up everytime I smelled any type of cologne or perfume. I would be walking in the mall and get sick because someone walked past me. I lived on rootbeer and baked potatoes with toppings. I know it probably feels never ending but I promise it will get better. The seabands did help though.

I've tried, eating small meals, even resorted to a bland diet since everything doesn't agree with my stomach.

The doctor even put me on meds for the nausea and vomiting, they wont stay down either.

I am just miserable and have resorted to a liquid diet.

Are you on an anti-vomiting drugs? I tried the sea bands, and all they did was keep from from puking, but I still felt sick. The minute I took them off I would puke. My last pregnancy I drank allot if Ensure, and made sure I never got hungry.

Good luck,

Dove

Back
Top Bottom