Morning, noon & night sickness......help...me!

Just adding an update...

Feeling a bit nauseous this morning, hoping it will pass soon!

I did get to eat Lasagna last night for dinner!!
It was the most amazing, delicious thing I have had in a long time, I ate a portion almost the size of my head!!!

all I can say is I feel you!
I have had 2 babes and each time I was sick morning noon and night. Even while I slept I would get up to throw up
I would see a commercial on the tv for food and throw up.
I dropped to about 92 lbs before it was said and done with.
Bleh.
I was actually JUST thinking about wanting another baby (not anytime soon though) but was really wondering if I wanted the "morning" sickness....

I have decided that this will be my last child!!

It is my 3rd....the father is a jerk...and with being so sick, I don't want any more!! LOL!

:aww I had five live births,9 miscarriages and one tubal pregnancy. 1st one no can goods, no salt and bottles of mylanta. I too had to eat several small meals, higher protien. If I ate after 3pm I would be sick and in pain all night. I found later that chamomile, ginger ale and mint were life savers. Also if you eat a few unsalted crackers with a little apple juice while resting on your left side(where your stomache is) then rise slowly it might help.I was sick as a dog every pregnancy so I can really empathize. I will keep you and the cyclone house in my prayers, best wishes.
hugs.gif

Another update....

The Phenergan worked for a few days, but then back to square one....

I saw the doc today and he prescribed the Zofran......just waiting on the SLOW pharmacy to fill it.

It's been a rough night and morning....
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom