Most Dangerous Cake On Earth!!

I didnt try this - my daughter sent it to me in email. I kinda figured a chocolate cake recipe of any kind would be old news here at BYC, but I reckoned a few folks may have missed this one. It was a first for me, I admit. Cake in a mug? Whod've guessed?

Im happy to see it actually works and I agree... chocolate chips are never optional. That's like sayin' Wal Mart aint all that bad and chickens are just birds. Blasphemy!
ep.gif

Last edited:
Oh great...I'm gonna have to try this sometime!
th.gif
lol thanks for the recipe! I wonder who ever came up with baking a chocolate cake in a mug????
tongue.png
And I wonder if you can bake other types of cakes in a mug...like angel food cakes, or even muffins!? lol

That's like sayin' Wal Mart aint all that bad

I must admit, Wal-Mart really isn't that bad.
hide.gif
I mean sure, it has its negatives, but there are positives. For example where else can you go that has a special section specifically for almost every holiday?
tongue.png
They already have the Easter candy out...oh great....lol​

fellow chocoholic here

If you would like to make chocolate appear healthy

1 handful chocolate chips
1 tbsp butter

microwave 1 minute and stir until smooth

use as a fruit dip for 1 - my favorite is to peal and orange but any fruit will do

and YES when the fruit is gone I DO LICK THE BOWL

Quote:
Yikes splenda! Have you tried truvia instead? Just curious.

Nope, what is truvia?
I am limited on buget and places to buy stuff out here in the sticks if it's a healthfood type thing.
And what's wrong with splenda?
tongue.png
I only use it every now and then, not every day... it's too expencive.

Oh great...I wonder if you can bake other types of cakes in a mug...like angel food cakes, or even muffins!?

Zucchini bread, maybe?

I must admit, Wal-Mart really isn't that bad.
hide.gif
I mean sure, it has its negatives, but there are positives.

I was speaking tongue in cheek. I agree with you wholeheartedly.​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom