Mothers Day hatch *hatching updates*

Quote:
Wow your incubator must look like an easter basket! It sounds like you are right on top of the humididty issues. I'm starting my week of freaking out worrying . . . I want these babies sooo bad!

Quote:
i have 27 gorgeous Buckeye eggs from a wonderfully generous BYCer. Did you candle yours at all? and what type of new incubator do you have?

I didnt want to candle too much, so I just grabbed a few eggs and saw that the ones i grabbed seemed to be developing well. I have a Brinsea Octogon 20 Eco
smile.png

Quote:
Yes, those are the buff orps. Aren't they great!!

I just received some Buff Orp eggs in the mail and set them on Saturday. I can't wait to have some they are sooooo cute! But so are your Wheatons.

Lucky you!
Michelle

My first 2 hatches were not so good, 3 from 12 and 2 from 9. They are all adoarable tho so that's the good news!

I set 23 EE's and 7 mystery brown eggs that are due to hatch on Mother's Day. Day 14 candling sent 9 to the trash, so we are down to 21.

Previous hatches looked good till I moved them to the hatcher so this batch is staying in the bator.

Good luck to all!!!
fl.gif

Michelle

I have 11 eggs due on May 8th - thats pretty close to mothers day! There were 12 but one was clear. These are some wheaten marans roo over BC marans hens. Can't wait to see what pops out!

I also have a bunch of eggs in there that I set on the 27th that are banty surprise eggs.

Quote:
oooh thats friday, cool you have two days less than me. did you see the pics on this thread of 2009newchickmoms new wheaten marans . . . very cute.

Back
Top Bottom