Mottled and Mille/porc D'uccle Eggs and more purebreds 8+

dsfrango

Songster
8 Years
Sep 12, 2011
Stafford Springs
Selling very good quality purebred Blue & Black Mottled D'uccles. NO wattles, good even mottling, and full long foot feathering. They also have very good form. I only have 3 hens so I can manage 6+1 or 2 extras and will make sure I'm sending fresh eggs. I will be continuously selling these eggs so just PM me
16$ + 14$ for S&H=30$ total-

The Mixed Colored D'uccle cage consists of a Mille roo over 2 mille hens, a split and a porcelain hen. These produce many colorful and pretty babies. Check out my D'uccle album for pics. I have 4 hens in that coop so I can do 8+ eggs-14$ for these, 28$ total

SQ LF Black Sumatras- 35$ for 8+ eggs including shipping

If youd like to mix and match that is fine too:)

14$ flat shipping rate anywhere
Eggs ship every Monday or Tuesday

Last edited:
Hi, I received the eggs you sent, yesterday. I got worried when I saw the box laying on its side on my porch.
GREAT wrapping & packaging! A few small saddle- but Not one detached air cell! Yea! Thank yoy very much, I can't wait to hatch them!

Hi, I received the eggs you sent, yesterday. I got worried when I saw the box laying on its side on my porch.
GREAT wrapping & packaging! A few small saddle- but Not one detached air cell! Yea! Thank yoy very much, I can't wait to hatch them!
Your very welcome and I'm sooo glad to hear:) Good luck hatching!

Hello... I guess I've reached my daily allotment of private messages. Could I pick up some blue mottled eggs in addition to the 2 black mottled chicks? I think I'll hold off on the porcelain x mille fleurs for now. I really have to watch my space. Yeah, RI would have been closer. Your post about the RI show was the only way I knew you were local. Thanks!

Hello... I guess I've reached my daily allotment of private messages. Could I pick up some blue mottled eggs in addition to the 2 black mottled chicks? I think I'll hold off on the porcelain x mille fleurs for now. I really have to watch my space. Yeah, RI would have been closer. Your post about the RI show was the only way I knew you were local. Thanks!

haha I take it your doing alot of messaging then:) Yes that would be fine:) You can call or text me then since you cant pm anymore. Call or text me at 413-214-5418 and we can set up a time to meet and I can get you address/directions. Thanks!

Hi I was wondering if you still have any D'uccle eggs/chicks still available, I live in CT and I'm very interested. Thanks :)

What blood line are you're Sumatras

Hello sorry for the delay on my response. I didnt see an email alerting me there was a message here. They are a few generations down from Richard Shock's lines. Unfortunatly I wont be shipping anymore of these out this year. They were very recently going through a hard molt and not laying well. I think if they pick back up the weather will be too cold for shipping:( They'll be back at it in the Spring! Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom