Mottled Brahmas

droolin.gif
Wow!! Gorgeous - mottled & a brahma
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I have a pair of large fowl black Brahms but they aren't solid, they are very close to solid black and are very cool!

I like the Mottled look. I hatched out a Mottled Orpy pullet last summer. I like to use her to make some more. I have the same cock I used to take to her. And hopefully will have some to cull from this coming season. Good luck with yours.

Aloha,

I say pursue that type of coloration it is unusual for that breed and you can definitely make it popular! I would buy hatching eggs!
wink.png
But that is if it can be shipped to Maui, Hawaii!

Quote:
That is beautiful. What were the crosses to make him?

The bird pictured is a hen not a roo...and I am not actually sure what is required to get a bird like this, it just means I have something to research because it's looking like a lot of people like the color, especially on a Brahma.

Well I was looking around at different Brahma coloration since I am a Brahma fancier, and I came across mottled Brahmas. I just want to know what you guys think so I can figure out if it would be a color I should look into breeding.

21665_mottled_brahma.jpg

Still working on these?
We need updates.

ben lekeli brahma ve benekli aracuanas ve benekli ameracuanas tavukların kuluçkalık yumurtalarını arıyorum. Bana Yardım etmek isteyen var mı? teşekkürler

Back
Top Bottom