Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and welcome! MP (Mountain Peeps, Sarah, MP) isn't on right now, but she won't mind you joining at all!

Do you have any chickens?
I used to have 21 but now have 13 due to a few things. One that I will say is that I couldn't have my rooster, today I am going to start wearing his old no-crow collar as a bracelet in memory of him

:hugs in sorry about your rooster, whatever happened to him. I've found that roosters have a better relationship with me than my hens. I had a darling silver laced brahma rooster. He was huge but such a baby.

hugs.gif
in sorry about your rooster, whatever happened to him. I've found that roosters have a better relationship with me than my hens. I had a darling silver laced brahma rooster. He was huge but such a baby.
Roosters are just babies. Mine was named Shadow, and when he was younger I called him Shadow Baby

I better go get food ready for fair along with clean the cat litter bow out, lets see how that goes. There are two sides of me right now about this, one says I should get up and go do those things, and the other says just stay here in my room with the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom