Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Good luck Dan! "Winning wise" and mentally! Showing can be really rough!
Oh my gosh! I love your Brahma! :love
What is it!? :hugs :hugs

I don't know whyim crying but Nano died.Nano was a VERY VERY tiny 6 weeks old kitten the size of a small adult hand.if you wanttolearn more, goto the link in my sig.im really upset.this place is in Canada, they take in stray/feral cats and kittens, spay/neuter them and then let them go into the wild.or adopt them out.Nano had PPHD and the surgery was risky and his heart stopped beating and they did CPR and the doc finished the surgery, he was alive but he passed away.im really upset

I don't know whyim crying but Nano died.Nano was a VERY VERY tiny 6 weeks old kitten the size of a small adult hand.if you wanttolearn more, goto the link in my sig.im really upset.this place is in Canada, they take in stray/feral cats and kittens, spay/neuter them and then let them go into the wild.or adopt them out.Nano had PPHD and the surgery was risky and his heart stopped beating and they did CPR and the doc finished the surgery, he was alive but he passed away.im really upset

Oh my gosh!! I LOVE Tiny Kittens and all they do! I remember when you posted the link and I've been following them ever since! I'm so sorry and so sad too! Nano was adorable and special! :hit :hit :hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom