Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

Hey y'all. Hope you're all doing well! Been a crazy long time. Long enough to where I don't get email updates when people post lol.
We don't have chickens anymore, still have all my dogs and the goat boys. Getting more chicks in the spring!
Long story short. I am alive.
Also, i've been a member for 5 years?!? Dang, time goes fast.

Hey y'all. Hope you're all doing well! Been a crazy long time. Long enough to where I don't get email updates when people post lol.
We don't have chickens anymore, still have all my dogs and the goat boys. Getting more chicks in the spring!
Hiya 👋🏽
Yup! Most of us have gotten the 5+ year badge by now XD

Blue!!

Dude, it has been so crazy. But life is good, staying safe, staying healthy. My school is online now so that's a thing. How have you been??
I'm glad you're good and staying safe! I've heard a lot about people taking classes online; it's pretty cool. XD

I've been alright, busy with life.
Started working in animal care, building confidence in what I can do, etc. Which is pretty nice. :3

How are your dogs?

Back
Top Bottom