Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

Pics

Mountain Peeps

Jesus is my life
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Apr 23, 2014
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
Well peeps, it's time to start chatting on a new thread. The old one was simply getting way too big. Nothing has changed so continue your same, ole', chatty, happy ways...just on here now.
wink.png

By the way, I wanted to thank all of you amazing members for making my chat thread the 4th most active thread on all of BYC. That is something I NEVER would have expected or imagined. You guys rock!
big_smile.png

Where's all the chatters at?!:p Jk, HELLOOOO! It's safe to say I've been gone for much longer than I should have, but I'm back now (at least for a bit). And I'm pretty excited, because tonight my family is packing up and we are bringing some chickens to the Ohio National Poultry Show! It should be fun!!! Anyways, hope everyone is doing well! :)

Wow! I never thought my chat thread would completely and utterly die like it has...:th:lau Anyway, is anyone still around?? I finally have some free time in my life to chat a little bit again. What's new with everyone? Any new big changes for people? A big change for me is that I had the amazing opportunity come up this spring to go to Israel! :)

Hello long lost friends!

I have no clue if any of you are still online these days, but I wanted to inform all of you that my chicken book, "Sufficient Chicken Keeping" is officially compete and published on Amazon! Lots of you know I've been working on this for years and that BYC has been a huge influence to my knowledge and writing. So, I just had to let you guys know;):D

Back
Top Bottom