Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

Hai
frow.gif

I'm so so. :idunno
What about you?

Boreddddddddddddddddddddddddd, very bored.

I'm a little mad.we are going to paint the chicken house green.i said,"Ok, how about this one?"it was a dark hunter green(this was like 6 months ago :lol:)mom said,"OK, we will get it later"now today we got the paint and I got mad.cause my mom said that's NOT what we decided, and it was.so....we got a different paint but I still, don't, really, like, it.......but maybe it will work.we will see when it's done.(it's gonna rainn for TWO DAYS.lets hope it rains little chicks and not water.(we need real rain tho, LOL)

Boreddddddddddddddddddddddddd, very bored.

I'm a little mad.we are going to paint the chicken house green.i said,"Ok, how about this one?"it was a dark hunter green(this was like 6 months ago
lol.png
)mom said,"OK, we will get it later"now today we got the paint and I got mad.cause my mom said that's NOT what we decided, and it was.so....we got a different paint but I still, don't, really, like, it.......but maybe it will work.we will see when it's done.(it's gonna rainn for TWO DAYS.lets hope it rains little chicks and not water.(we need real rain tho, LOL)
Ah

Sounds complicated and upsetting XD I would've been annoyed, especially about the rain part, but I'm sure the paint will be dry by then. XD I wish it would rain little chicks too.

Back
Top Bottom