Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

SO DOES I!!!!!!! Then again, who doesn't? :p

Awww! :he Talk later!

Okay, I have a funny story from when we first got the babies XD
I named one of them (chicken Licken) for Ben, the nicest and funniest dude there. I showed him a picture, and when I started walking away, the other Ben was like, "Ben, how does it make you feel when you realize that Zelda has more chicks than you?"

I about died laughing - laughing so hard, no sound coming out, so you just sit there clapping like a seal :lau :lau :lau

Here you go peepersmama

I named one of them (chicken Licken) for Ben, the nicest and funniest dude there. I showed him a picture, and when I started walking away, the other Ben was like, "Ben, how does it make you feel when you realize that Zelda has more chicks than you?"

I about died laughing - laughing so hard, no sound coming out, so you just sit there clapping like a seal :lau :lau :lau

:lau

I think its denada.... Not positive though

In Portuguese it is de nada, or you can say foi nada. Literally translates as "It was nothing".

Haha

Back
Top Bottom