Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

Quote:
I can if you pay.. I'm broker than our government right now.
lau.gif

Congratulations on making me laugh!!!! It's a HIGHLY uncommon phenomenon....

Woohoo! I'm off to a great start here aren't I? XD

Ouch! How did you get hit? I have been helping running a water line almost all day, so my body is stained orange :gig We went to go pick up a quick bite to eat cause we were to tired to cook, and the lady that rung us up... Well let's just say it was funny lol. I went to give her the card and she grabbed the tip of it and snatched it away really quick the when she gave it back she held the tip and moved all her fingers out of the way of mine. Ok... I will admit, I am hideous right now :lau the wort part is that we are not even done yet, but we had to quit for the night.

Ouch! How did you get hit? I have been helping running a water line almost all day, so my body is stained orange
gig.gif
We went to go pick up a quick bite to eat cause we were to tired to cook, and the lady that rung us up... Well let's just say it was funny lol. I went to give her the card and she grabbed the tip of it and snatched it away really quick the when she gave it back she held the tip and moved all her fingers out of the way of mine. Ok... I will admit, I am hideous right now
lau.gif
the wort part is that we are not even done yet, but we had to quit for the night.

I climb trees and chunk them down so they don't hit any houses when we cut them down, and as I was cutting a log, the stupid thing swung around and whacked me in the ribs, 'bout knocked me out of the tree as fast as it knocked the wind out of me. XD

That's hilarious! I've never had anyone be quite that mean at me when I was filthy and ordering food. Maybe you should have thrown a bit of mud at her to teach a lesson?

Last edited:
I climb trees and chunk them down so they don't hit any houses when we cut them down, and as I was cutting a log, the stupid thing swung around and whacked me in the ribs, 'bout knocked me out of the tree as fast as it knocked the wind out of me. XD

That's hilarious! I've never had anyone be quite that mean at me when I was filthy and ordering food. Maybe you should have thrown a bit of mud at her to teach a lesson?

Lol maybe I should have :lau I wanted to look at her and say "have you seen our dirt around here. It's reddish orange, and the moment you touch it, your stained for LIFE!!!"

Stupid tree limb! I would have been a bit frustrated at it. Your revenge... Take a chainsaw and cut it into small pieces :lau

Back
Top Bottom