Move Over Prozac ;D

Awww...coffee with my girls is the best in the morning, and a few glasses of wine with them in the evening...I love watching them put themselves in each night!

~Tiff~

I'm the same way...I can be entertained for hours watching them. From watching one of my little pullets jump straight up in the air as she catches evening bugs to 'visiting' with Clara Cluck -- my very first layer as she sees me coming and thinks that it is her job to tell me all about her day. My kids tell me I'm too easily amused...and, you know what? They may be right.
smile.png

I had a job interview recently and was asked what I do to relax. I'm not sure what answer they were expecting, but i know that it wasn't the one I gave them. "I raise chickens", I said...with a wry smile. Little did they know...I was serious!
wink.png

I have tea and toast in the mornings on my porch with Blue Rooster. I drink hot tea, he munches toast and my neighbors stop to chat and admire my feathered kids. My students from last year who live close enough come sit with us. What a great way to start the day!

There isn't a drug that can compare to spending time with an animal or sitting in the woods on a cool morning with a cup of hot coffee.

I spend time with my girls every morning, throughout the day and in the evenings at bedtime. I talk, they listen and a couple talk back. I believe they understand me sometimes too.

I left this morning and told the babies...now behave, enjoy the extra room in the tractor inside and do not fill your waterer with shavings. I came home...not a shaving in the waterer.
gig.gif
I was gone for about 7 hours too. Not bad for 2 week olds. hehehehehe

Back
Top Bottom