move the eggs around in the incubator ?

ivy_huan

Songster
May 31, 2022
hi
im currently having 12 RIR 16 barnyard mix and 12 quail eggs in the incubator ( hovabator)

im wondering if i should rotating their position in the incubator if so anyone has suggestions on how to do it sysmetically since i have a full incubator here

thank you

hi
im currently having 12 RIR 16 barnyard mix and 12 quail eggs in the incubator ( hovabator)

im wondering if i should rotating their position in the incubator if so anyone has suggestions on how to do it sysmetically since i have a full incubator here

thank you
Moving them around in the incubator does ensure that if there are hot and cold spots in your incubator the eggs will all incubate correctly.

Moving them around in the incubator does ensure that if there are hot and cold spots in your incubator the eggs will all incubate correctly.
im wondering if anyone has a system down for moving them around as its full. and i cant move certain ones right under the fan because they are bigger. i accidently squat one when i tried to close the incubator when i first started, lol didnt realize the RIR eggs were too tall with the egg turner

Back
Top Bottom