Moving a 12x60 mobile home to become a coop???

That Airstream is pretty cool. Hidden in the trees that serve as shade too. I like the way you didn't waste any money on store bought lumber. Even have a guard dog.

As far as the airstream goes
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
That is awsome! My husband and I are going to turn the Dbl Wide we currently reside in, into poultry, and maybe even goat houseing when we buy/build a new home. LOL. It is a great idea! Wish I could help you on cost calculations, but I was just wondering how much it would cost to have the thing moved from one end of our ten acres to the other, so I am no help.
smile.png
I think if I did some rustic log siding on this thing, it would be pretty darned cute from the outside.

For us, using the trailer was a no-brainer. We scored the rig for a cool 1500 bones. It was destined to be our guest house for the property.
Then I started doing the math on what it would cost to build a decent size coop that would last 30 years, and I came up with about 2500.

I will be moving it next year to a hard foundation, remove the wheels and cable it down hard for protection against those nasty thunderstorms.

RetroChickenHutchDeluxe!

Back
Top Bottom