MPC Hatching Egg GIVEAWAY!

Pick me! Pick me! Have my first batch in the incubator now!! I would love some marans of any color or some welsummers - but so many to choose from! I'll have to call and order some before the special runs out!

I'd love to see what your MPC Designer Collection hatches out! I've been working on breeding my own fancies, I have two strains of Easter Eggers. One has resulted in lovely, huge dark olive eggs, and others are feather footed, bearded and muffed green egg layers. I love unique birds and all large fowl are a welcome addition to my flock. Please add me to the MPC family!

And my very own cross of Wheaten Favacaunas:

Last edited:
I hope i win .. i have always wanted some blue coppered maranas and some speckled susex but i really want some black sumatras
Lets see who wins and good luck to everyone

My Pet Chicken

I have two questions 1.if i will i have to pay anything ?
2. Can we get diffrent breeds sent or just one?
Thanks

I'd love to see what your MPC Designer Collection hatches out! I've been working on breeding my own fancies, I have two strains of Easter Eggers. One has resulted in lovely, huge dark olive eggs, and others are feather footed, bearded and muffed green egg layers. I love unique birds and all large fowl are a welcome addition to my flock. Please add me to the MPC family!

And my very own cross of Wheaten Favacaunas:

What pretty birds and eggs! We are really happy with the offspring of our MPC Designer Collection. They are extremely hardy and lay like machines.

My Pet Chicken

I have two questions 1.if i will i have to pay anything ?
2. Can we get diffrent breeds sent or just one?
Thanks

1. No. There are no hidden charges shipping or otherwise here.
2. We will try to get people the breeds they request as long as the hens are cooperating.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Glad y'all are running this promotion, found several of your designer breeds intriguing. Would enjoy hatching out any, but have been eyeing the auto-sexing breeds for awhile. Plus the auto-sexing breeds would make it that much easier to share female chicks with friends that have recently moved to places they can have chickens.

Also is it possible to order some before the end of the year for a later delivery if the breed we want is not currently producing?

Back
Top Bottom