Mt Healthy messed up

I’m so glad you got such a nice cockerel with such nice coloring! I wish we could keep ours. His colors look amazing. He doesn’t have a nice personality though. He freaks out if we look at him, practically. But will then fly out of the brooder as soon as the door is open.

I’m secretly happy it’s our problem chick that’s the rooster :)
My promise chick came from my problem hen. It must be genetic lol.

Thank you! He is going to be a wonderful rooster!

Here he is now! He was photo bombing while I was getting pictures of his sister.
Here’s some pictures of my two Roos IMG_5753.jpeg IMG_5220.jpeg
And there little followers IMG_5223.jpeg IMG_5221.jpeg

I recently ordered from Mt. Healthy and could not be more pleased. I ordered 2 cream legbars, 3 blue australorps, and 2 blue marans. They sent me an extra marans. I believe they are all pullets. They are 6 weeks old today - all very active, friendly, laid back, and healthy. I am completely enamored with these chicks. This is my 3rd group of chicks to raise, and they are by far the best group I've had in every way.

I recently ordered from Mt. Healthy and could not be more pleased. I ordered 2 cream legbars, 3 blue australorps, and 2 blue marans. They sent me an extra marans. I believe they are all pullets. They are 6 weeks old today - all very active, friendly, laid back, and healthy. I am completely enamored with these chicks. This is my 3rd group of chicks to raise, and they are by far the best group I've had in every way.
How are the crested cream legbar chicks doing? I’m thinking of ordering a few of these from Mt Healthy in the spring

I'm really glad I ordered them. They are just as sweet as the others in my group. They are both super fast. The brown headed one is Jojo and her pic was taken this week. The one with the black top hasn't been named yet. She's a little shyer than jojo so I'm still learning her personality. Her pic is from 2 weeks ago. Third pic is also from 2 weeks ago. Hopefully you can see their coloring.
20230711_171846.jpg
20230630_142645.jpg
20230630_182812.jpg

I'm really glad I ordered them. They are just as sweet as the others in my group. They are both super fast. The brown headed one is Jojo and her pic was taken this week. The one with the black top hasn't been named yet. She's a little shyer than jojo so I'm still learning her personality. Her pic is from 2 weeks ago. Third pic is also from 2 weeks ago. Hopefully you can see their coloring. View attachment 3575915View attachment 3575916View attachment 3575918
I got one on accident from hoovers this year, and I think they are so cute.

Back
Top Bottom