Muddy’s July Birthday Bash!!! GRAND FINALE!!!

Pics
That really sucks. I truly hope DS1 gets better soon. I guess y'all go to the Dr. tomorrow instead of out of town. Did I say that really sucks.
Seriously, has DS1 had the Covid shot or has he been exposed to anyone who might be sick? As you know that's a high fever for an adult. Keep us posted on how he is doing. :(
he’s not been exposed to anyone sick that he knows of but we have a bad history of getting some sort of bug on the 4th.
he’s up and feeling a little better. if his fever stays down, and doing better, we may go ahead and leave tomorrow.

he’s not been exposed to anyone sick that he knows of but we have a bad history of getting some sort of bug on the 4th.
he’s up and feeling a little better. if his fever stays down, and doing better, we may go ahead and leave tomorrow.
Let's hope it's a 24 hour thing. He can sleep in the car and there is a Doc in the Box on every corner. :celebrate

i gave him some sambucol and 2000mg vitamin C. waiting to see if viral or bacterial before prescribing antibiotics.
we ordering mexican for dinner 😂

Back
Top Bottom