Multi/Bilingual Language Thread

What Language(s) Do You Speak? :0

• Total voters
Oh wow, cool! What's your favorite phrase in either language? :0
Dieu merci c'est vendredi.
Kamisama arigatou kinyoubi desu.

Thank God it's Friday.

Actually, I think "hello" and "thank you" are the most important words to learn in any language. You would be amazed at how much it makes someone's day to say one of those two things to them in their native language.

For some reason my Japanese language input isn't working, so I had to write it in romaji.
I'm learning Korean, but not studying very hard.

Oh that’s awesome!! I never got that far lol
My favorite sentence is "das is so krass," but I didn't learn it from Duo, I learned it from a streamer who speaks German, English, and Spanish.
Dieu merci c'est vendredi.
Kamisama arigatou kinyoubi desu.

Thank God it's Friday.

Actually, I think "hello" and "thank you" are the most important words to learn in any language. You would be amazed at how much it makes someone's day to say one of those two things to them in their native language.

For some reason my Japanese language input isn't working, so I had to write it in romaji.
I'm learning Korean, but not studying very hard.
Lemmie see if I know that in French.
Umm.. Bonjour (which I think I can say with a French accent) and Merci? (Or is that Italian?)
I know Hallo and Danke, and I know Hola and Gracias. Is 'hello' in Chinese Nee-how? Or something? I know I butchered that 😳

My favorite sentence is "das is so krass," but I didn't learn it from Duo, I learned it from a streamer who speaks German, English, and Spanish.

Umm.. Bonjour (which I think I can say with a French accent) and Merci? (Or is that Italian?)
I know Hallo and Danke, and I know Hola and Gracias. Is 'hello' in Chinese Nee-how? Or something? I know I butchered that 😳
That’s awesome!!!

おはよう! 鳥 が すき.
I am painfully monolingual but I've learnt some Japanese through traveling and I have a basic understanding of hiragana, which I am working to improve. I found that I was able to get through most of my stay in Japan merely by knowing the words for "thank you" and "tasty." :lol:

I don’t know Italian, but “merci” is indeed French.

Back
Top Bottom