Multi/Bilingual Language Thread

What Language(s) Do You Speak? :0

• Total voters
Pics
Do it😈 he'll haunt you
:oops:
Don't download duolingo - I've heard the horror stories ☠️

But you can use the web browser.
I've actually just done a bit on the web browser. I'd rather not add another app to my phone.
I know surprisingly more Italian then I thought, otherwise I'm just good at figuring it out. I did the little test for already knowing some and even some of the longer sentences I only got wrong by one word!

I only speak English, but I took two years of Spanish in high school and I’m learning Norwegian on Duo right now. Spanish is probably more practical, because of all the migrant workers around here, but my siblings, my cousins, and I are all 1/8th Norwegian, so we’re learning it together.

I only speak English, but I took two years of Spanish in high school and I’m learning Norwegian on Duo right now. Spanish is probably more practical, because of all the migrant workers around here, but my siblings, my cousins, and I are all 1/8th Norwegian, so we’re learning it together.
How is learning Norwegian? Is it hard? It’s something I’m interested in learning too, after I’ve gotten a little ways along with German.

And water is wet…

IMG_2931.png

How is learning Norwegian? Is it hard? It’s something I’m interested in learning too, after I’ve gotten a little ways along with German.
It’s not hard, but I did just start. I bet it would be easier for you, since you know some German. I think they’re a little similar.

Back
Top Bottom