murfreesboro tn

obsessed

Songster
12 Years
Jan 3, 2008
Slidell, LA
hello,
I was thinking of moving to murfreesboro, TN ( new job) but wondered how the chicken community felt about it.

I am currently living in montana and am originally from CAli ( los angeles) ok thanks:D

I live north of Nashville TN, not too familiar with the "Boro" as we call it here. It is a rather large city, MTSU is there so it is a college town. Contact their chamber of commerce to get as much info as you can before you move. I'd trade with you, I've been wanting to go to Montana for a long time!!

Last edited:
I live in Cannon Co. about 20 miles east of the boro, near a little town called wood bury, they say this is what you would call a bed room county of the boro, since lots of people live in cannon co for the cheaper taxes, and we don' t have to have our cars inspected. Auburntown has some of the best schools in Tn, and is reasonable to live here, If you want small town living. i think almost everyone in Cannon Co, has either horses, goats, sheep, or chickens.

Mother to 12 RIRS, 1pitt bull,1 poodle mix,1 yorkie,1 crabby grey cat,and STILL bbysitting 1 great Dane.

I live in Lynchburg TN, about 30 mils south west of Murboro, we go there often. I would sugest as well going to a suburb, theres lots of houses being built between shelbyville and murfreesboro. There are also alot of ckn owners east of murfreesboro As seen by the sell site www.golsn.com. Crystal

Back
Top Bottom