Murray mcmurray

Chicken 34

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 19, 2012
Hartwell ga
I just ordered 25 chicks from this place and they will arrive march 12,2012 I have to say they are a good place they are friendly and helpful and there selection is tremendous !
woot.gif

Postman just called and said my replacement order was all dead. He said they should have never shipped over a long weekend (they lady from MM said they would ship Tuesday for that reason- NOT TRUE). I will ask for a refund and NEVER buy from them again. BUY LOCAL!!

I've been told they are THE BEST to order from. My only thing is I dont want to order the minimum order of 25 chicks. I emailed them yesterday to see if I could order a reduced amount. I got a super quick reply,maybe 20mins, and was informed that No,I could not order a small batch. But the reply was very friendly.

They do have some amazing rare varieties.

My first time out there... 4 years ago, I ordered the Rainbow Layers from them. After 2 days, 11 were dead.

I think they have gotten rid of the virus problem they had back then.

Someday, I'll order from them again.

Getting around 45 chicks from them around April 9th. First time ordering from MM but I have faith in them, anything is better then Meyer hatchery..

Don't say that! I have an order for 10 BLRW's and 5 Welsummers coming from them in July!
ep.gif

Seriously, what happened to you with Meyers?

Last edited:
I placed my first MM order on Feb 12, and today I picked up the chicks! Out of the 25 ordered, 1 died about 10 minutes after we opened the box-- it was lame and barely breathing to begin with. We're hoping the rest survive!! They seem happy and content, and sure are active little things! :D

Back
Top Bottom