Muscovies to Be Gased In Ocala.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they knew full well no one could come up with an insurance policy like that. Just a way to say no without saying NO.

My understanding of the law, though, is that the ducks have no rights because they are assumed to belong to no one. *** I lost 100 ducks not too long ago, last seen flying toward Ocala...anyone get my drift?*** How do they know it's not my ducks or your own escaped and living in the parks? Work in small groups, be fast and discreet. Kids are the best catchers. Go to the park for a picnic, lure a few friendly ducks over, place them in boxes - or better yet travel kennels - and drive away promptly. I did it up in Margate...drove right past the extermination workers roughly tossing the ducks in the back of their van. They glared at me, so I put my sunglasses on and kept driving. If I lived closer to Ocala, I'd be there to help in a heartbeat.

Quote:

Absolutely logical, if I lived closer I'd come help. They'll poop (sorry for being graphic) from the fear of being caught and loaded into your vehicle, so take boxes or kennels, paper towel and/or an old towel or two. They'll quickly calm down once they realize you mean them no harm. The babies bond with humans quickly, and will make happy little noises every time they see their food source coming!

Quote:

Quote:
that's horrible
th.gif
i have 2 4day old scovies and love them to death! how could anyone do anything like this!! it's cruel and completely ignorant and wrong!
somad.gif

So im being serious about this rescue thing. I like the picnic idea so does anyone want to have a BYC picnic in Ocala? If so we need to get a time, date, and a list going of what to bring and who is going and who can house them.

Quote:
I am serious too...Let's rally up some people! I am totally in! When you get a time, date, etc email me @ [email protected]

I will do my best. Need to get people interested in helping first and homes! Cant rescue them if they dont have homes.

I was thinking. Could always take some to the rescuers that originally wanted them and take a piece of thick ribbon and tie it to them like the leg? And just tell the rescuers that they are in danger cause something is tied to them
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I am serious too...Let's rally up some people! I am totally in! When you get a time, date, etc email me @ [email protected]

I will do my best. Need to get people interested in helping first and homes! Cant rescue them if they dont have homes.

I was thinking. Could always take some to the rescuers that originally wanted them and take a piece of thick ribbon and tie it to them like the leg? And just tell the rescuers that they are in danger cause something is tied to them
wink.png

I just signed the petition, I hope everyone on here will.

Honestly at the least they could take them to a prcessor to help feed the poor before just killing them off. Just have to LOVE your local government agencies though right
roll.png

If I was closer I would surely help out
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom