Muscovy Drake rehome, Central, FL

GeoGreyWolf

Songster
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
Looking to rehome my 6 month old Muscovy Drake. He was a rescue duckling and we raised him from 4 days old. However he has become more aggressive in his hormonal state, and we dont have the amount of females he needs to calm down so he is acting out. With having two young daughters I unfortunately cant have that, they love our ducks and I dont want them to get scared or injured by him. Hoping to find someone who has female muscovies for him to mate with. I cant house any more ducks (others have offered to sell me females), currently have a good size flock for us.
IMG_E4489[1].JPG

Awe. Hope he finds a good home. What is your hen to drake ratio? Just curious as I am new to muscovies.

i have a female pekin, female swedish and female rouen. My males are male swedish who claimed the other three and my male muscovy. We got him at 4 days old as a rescue so did not know what gender till he got older. A good ratio is a 3 females to 1 male.

Looking to rehome my 6 month old Muscovy Drake. He was a rescue duckling and we raised him from 4 days old. However he has become more aggressive in his hormonal state, and we dont have the amount of females he needs to calm down so he is acting out. With having two young daughters I unfortunately cant have that, they love our ducks and I dont want them to get scared or injured by him. Hoping to find someone who has female muscovies for him to mate with. I cant house any more ducks (others have offered to sell me females), currently have a good size flock for us.View attachment 1315715
Where are you located. I'm in Citrus Co. ( west central fl.)

Back
Top Bottom