Muscovy ducklings noisy?

She’s a little over a week. she was taken from her mom just today, I wondered if that was it. She has a duckling and two goslings with her. I don’t think she’s cold, I have the heat lamp on and they’re not really clustered under it. They have been moving around
It's calling for it's mother to come save it. It will quiet down when it gets used to it's new situation. Be careful with the goslings. They will grow much faster, and they also will need grass to eat where the ducklings will not.

It's calling for it's mother to come save it. It will quiet down when it gets used to it's new situation. Be careful with the goslings. They will grow much faster, and they also will need grass to eat where the ducklings will not.
Okay! Thank you. I will keep and eye on that, I was just hoping if I raised them together they wouldn’t need a slow introduction later

If the goslings are same age they should all be fine together. How is the little one this morning? Pics please. and :welcome
She is much quieter, thanks for asking! She seems okay, must have just been missing her momma. The goslings are just a little bit younger from what we were told.

Attachments

• 0287D2DB-A473-45B2-BDCA-B7982998E590.jpeg
    0287D2DB-A473-45B2-BDCA-B7982998E590.jpeg
    365.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 309D0751-0B2D-48DE-8984-32A02C61C24A.jpeg
    309D0751-0B2D-48DE-8984-32A02C61C24A.jpeg
    393.8 KB · Views: 4
She’s back to being noisy but getting her sister going now too. It’s late but tomorrow I might try putting her with our older babies in the big brooder and just keep an eye on them. Maybe that’ll help? They’re 3 and a half week old pekins so I didn’t think they were ready but I can keep an eye on them!

Back
Top Bottom