Muscovy Ducklings & Story *PIC heavy!* Update 6/20

Ok new Pics I couldnt get a good shot of very many at a time they were all here and there and everywhere lol. I think I sis end up getting some Barreds and Chocolate Barreds!
8786_033.jpg

8786_032.jpg

8786_030.jpg

I guess the Grass is always greener on the other side....
8786_025.jpg

8786_024.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Muscovy Heaven!! I just love love love muscovy. Out of all my ducks they're my hands down favorites. Looks like you're going to have some really nice birds. Can't wait to see them as they feather out. Keep the pics coming!

Oh, I'm so jealous! I had two muscovies last year. One black pied and one chocolate pied. Critters got both of them and now I'm in muscovy fever! I need some more.

How did you get them to hatch I keep having bad luck hatching muscovy eggs. I am going to get some more to hatch and am trying to figure out the right way to do it. What did you do to get yours to hatch?

Update!!!!!!
Answer about incubation... I let the females set on them for 15-20 days... then I take the eggs and place them in the incubator thats what I have been doing for about 3-4 years? It works awesome.. Just putting the eggs in the bator I got maybe 5-10% Didnt work for me...
I ended up keeping 6... 5 hens and a drake... Cant keep em all....
sad.png
I got pics of three of them will get pics of the rest later today...
Now for the pics...
036-1.jpg

Aint she purty
big_smile.png
Solid Choc Barred ?
030-2.jpg

The Drake
057-1.jpg

And she is my fav such a pretty duck!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom