Muscovy Ducks And Chickens Do Not Mix

Our chickens, Muscovies, AND Calls sleep in the same coop and share the coop and run during winter. They live together in almost harmony. Ducks rule the roost when they're around, and besides some minor biting when they want something of the chickens (nests, food) they never cause trouble. Our Call male has been known to sometimes squabble with our rooster but it never becomes lethal.

My indoor muscovy lives peacefully among dogs, cats, a tortoise, an iguana, a rabbit, and at one time, a ferret.

But she did attack my sun conure the one and only time they met. They have not been introduced again.

Even still, this story sounds 'fishy'.

Quote:
INDOOR muscovy? sounds... messy.
ep.gif

Soo... the terrorist muscovies flew into the pen (probably with little black masks on) slew 12 chickens with their sharp sabre claws and spread their wings, taking off into the distance, never to be seen again! *scarey music*

Hmm

Well, my muscovie girl has just hatched out ducklings, I reckon I can see them conspiring about new missions from under her wings, they all look suspicious!!

Maybe we need to send in a group of CIA Pekins or Runners to combat the threat!
hide.gif

Also the person who posted this thread is has 'banned' under his name, so...
hmm.png

*Edit 'cause of typo
tongue.png

Last edited:
Maybe we need to send in a group of CIA Pekins or Runners to combat the threat!

Also the person who posted this thread is has 'banned' under his name, so...

Banned? What a surprise. He was in the caged bird forum talkin about how a parrot nearly took off his finger!
"parents should watch their kids around parrots" he says.
uh, how about keeping fingers away from beaks that can crush a brazil nut open!
hu.gif

I think we should go with the runners, they are quicker and maybe more stealthy.
or leave the ducks out of it altogether and go with some giant breed of geese!
lau.gif

wee.gif

Hahah I agree, I can imagen runners in a suit or something with cool black glasses and a badge.
Or maybe a goose with a gun...

and yeah that guy sounds like a bit of a tool.... oh well.

Quote:
cool.png

Here come the Ducks in Black!
Yes! and the Geese can be the muscle!
bumping and flogging anyone who tries to thwart the investigation!
LOL
oh my, i have to admit i am enjoying the visuals!
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom