Ellyhutch

Songster
Dec 15, 2020
Does anyone have a muscovy as silly as mine? She's in the back right. Check out the way she stands in the rain. I don't think she dislikes it because she never goes in or under the coop for shelter. She'll just stand in it looking like a penguin or a vampire. It's so silly. Is this normal lol?
PXL_20210927_225252166.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a muscovy as silly as mine? She's in the back right. Check out the way she stands in the rain. I don't think she dislikes it because she never goes in or under the coop for shelter. She'll just stand in it looking like a penguin or a vampire. It's so silly. Is this normal lol?View attachment 2876834
I can't see your picture. :idunno

She's a character. She just stands like that instead of running away. My muscovies are all daft ducks. That's why we love them. Three ducks went into the coop on time at dusk and fourth decided it was a grand time to go and get an undisturbed bath in the kiddie pool. I just had to wait until she was ready to get her safely inside. Muscovies are just like that!!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a muscovy as silly as mine? She's in the back right. Check out the way she stands in the rain. I don't think she dislikes it because she never goes in or under the coop for shelter. She'll just stand in it looking like a penguin or a vampire. It's so silly. Is this normal lol?
PXL_20210927_225252166.MP.jpg
A bunch of mine do that too.

View attachment 2877001
ALL of mine do it! We have 14 of them.

Back
Top Bottom