Muscovy Incubation, by Broody or Incubator

Awesome! Hopefully, it will be ducklings galore around here soon. I stuck some fake eggs (a.k.a. store bought eggs) in my empty nesting boxes hoping to get a duck to go broody in there. I still have those 18 eggs I need to get under a duck hen soon.

To go the natural route, you could try some lemon eucalyptus oil or lavender bouquets. If possible, get rid of any standing water around the house. I wish I had some better answers for you....
fl.gif
for you!

Were do you buy lemon eucalyptus oil?

Broody #2 confirmed.  Babe is sitting on 12 eggs :weee She is a Blue Pied.  I've noticed about a million mosquitos in her house.  Is there anything safe you can do to get rid of them around ducks?
congrats! You soo have to post pics of the lings when they get here!! What does you blue pied look like? I'd love to see her!! I've got a lavender pied but have not seen an actual blue!!

congrats! You soo have to post pics of the lings when they get here!! What does you blue pied look like? I'd love to see her!! I've got a lavender pied but have not seen an actual blue!!
Thank you. I will definitely post pictures
big_smile.png

At least I think they are blue, lol.
Bell has the full white chest and belly. Babe has more coloring to her chest.

Thank you. I will definitely post pictures:D At least I think they are blue, lol. Bell has the full white chest and belly. Babe has more coloring to her chest.
they're beautiful! They look like my lavender pied but I'm by far an expert I'm just going by what we were told!!

Thank you. Don't take my word, lol... I'm struggling with all colors but black and white:he  I'm going by what I was told also:rolleyes:
[/quote :lau I hear ya!! Yes I think I definitely have down white the black is still difficult :gig is it pied is it barred!? Lol so many things to learn!!

Back
Top Bottom