Muscovy Incubation, by Broody or Incubator

They are HERE !! 5 sweet littles!!

AWHH sweet
love.gif
Congratulatons!

gig.gif
OK well good to know!! You said blue and I'm thinking wow that's got to be pretty!! Lol we will get the hang of this!!
I sure hope so, lol

One of Blanche's eggs has an external pip
wee.gif
Today was one of the very few days she has come out and away from her nest. It's kind of funny. She came all the way up to the house as if to let me know... or maybe she was just looking for food
roll.png

One of Blanche's eggs has an external pip
wee.gif
Today was one of the very few days she has come out and away from her nest. It's kind of funny. She came all the way up to the house as if to let me know... or maybe she was just looking for food
roll.png
Awesome ducklings on the way. keep us updated.
caf.gif

Awesome ducklings on the way. keep us updated.
caf.gif
Sure will. When I checked on them last, she must have rolled the pipped one over because I couldn't see it. Everything I know from incubating the pipped side should be up. I sure hope she knows what she is doing, lol. Given my Muscovy hatch rate in the incubator I am not going to give her any advice, lol
fl.gif
It will be interesting to see what colors I get. She went broody within a week of me getting her. She was with some chocolate drakes. Bob, black pied, is the only drake of breeding age here. Of course, it's always interesting to me to see what colors little ones are.

Sure will. When I checked on them last, she must have rolled the pipped one over because I couldn't see it. Everything I know from incubating the pipped side should be up. I sure hope she knows what she is doing, lol. Given my Muscovy hatch rate in the incubator I am not going to give her any advice, lol
fl.gif
It will be interesting to see what colors I get. She went broody within a week of me getting her. She was with some chocolate drakes. Bob, black pied, is the only drake of breeding age here. Of course, it's always interesting to me to see what colors little ones are.
Any update?

Back
Top Bottom